Our members offer:
- Business & commercial finance
- Consumer finance
- Credit services
- Lenders mortgage insurance
- Motor vehicle finance & leasing
- Residential, commercial & farm mortgage finance
- Savings and investment products
The Responsible Lending Guidelines have been developed by the Financial Services Federation with the assistance of a variety of stakeholders aimed at improving consumer protection.
The Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism brochure has been developed by the Financial Services Federation to help customers of FSF members to understand the implications of the AML/CFT Act 2009.
A Memorandum of Understanding between the Financial Services Federation and the NZ Federation of Family Budgeting Services aimed at supporting improved understanding and support of communities with budgeting needs.
Member Area Login
Upcoming Meetings / Events
Tax Working Group
Tues 20 May 12.00-2.00 pm
Wheels Working Group
Tues 24 June 12.00 –2.00 pm
Legal & Compliance Working Group
Tues 12 August 12.00 – 2.00 pm
FSF General Meeting
- Wed 30 July 2014, Auckland
FSF Annual Meeting
- Wed 24 September 2014, Wellington